Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not have known.
- The Statue of Liberty’s index finger is eight feet long.
- Rain has never been recorded in some parts of the Atacama Desert in Chile.
- A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
- Boeing 747’s wing span is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight. The Wright brother’s invented the airplane.
- There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
- One type of hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- The word “set” has the most number of definitions in the English language; 192 Slugs have four noses.
- Sharks can live up to 100 years.
- Mosquitoes are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
- Kangaroos can’t walk backwards.
- About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. everyday.
- The largest recorded snowflake was 15 Inch wide and 8 Inch thick. It fell in Montana in 1887.
- The tip of a bullwhip moves so fast that the sound it makes is actually a tiny sonic boom.
- Former president Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails in his entire 8-year presidency.
- Koalas and humans are the only animals that have finger prints.
- There are 200,000,000 insects for every one human.
- It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery had in it to begin with.
- The world’s largest Montessori school is in India, with 26,312 students in 2002.
- Octopus have three hearts.
You must log in to post a comment.