This is a letter sent from a husband to the loving and faithful wife:
It’s a pity that I can’t send my salary this month as usual so I am sending 100 kisses. Kindly understand that the bad days will soon be over.
I’m working harder than before and hoping it will get better soon. You’ll forever be in my heart, my one and only.
Your Loving Husband.
His wife replied back after some days to her husband:
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expense details.
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items.
5. Other expenses 40 kisses.
Please don’t worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope that I can complete the month using this balance.
Shall I plan same way for next month? Please advise.
Your Sweet Heart.