1. The largest museum in the world is the American Museum of Natural History.
2. The lowest mountain range in the world is the Buena Bhaile.
3. The country known as the Land of Cakes is Scotland.
4. The place known as the Garden of England is Kent.
5. The tallest tower in the world is the C. N. Tower, Toronto, Canada.
6. The country famous for its fish catch is Japan.
7. The old name of Taiwan was Farmosa.
8. Montreal is situated on the bank of River Ottawa.
9. The city of Bonn is situated in Germany.
10. The literal meaning of Renaissance is Revival.
11. Julius Caesar was killed by Brutus.
12. The title of Desert Fox was given to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.
13. The largest airport in the world is the King Khalid International Airport, Saudi Arabia.
14. The city in Russia which faced an earthquake in the year 1998 was Armenia.
15. The largest bay in the world is Hudson Bay, Canada.
16. The largest church in the world is Basilica of St. Peter, Vatican City, Rome.
17. The largest peninsula in the world is Arabia.
18. The largest gulf in the world is Gulf of Mexico.
19. The tallest statue in the world is the Motherland, Volgograd Russia.
20. The largest railway tunnel in the world is the Oshimizu Tunnel, Japan.