Category: Graphic Design
Job Number: R0010473
We are one growing team with one powerful goal – and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Southern New Hampshire University is looking for faculty to teach in our BA in Graphic Design and Media Arts program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support and tools they need to be successful.
In this Role You’ll Get To:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Engage and offer an increased and innovative presence in the classroom
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
Topics that we are looking for professionals with experience in are:
- Interactive Animation for the Web
- Advanced Multiplatform Design
- User Interface and Experience
What we’re Looking For:
- Masters in Graphic Design or related field from an accredited higher education institution
- Experience teaching at the collegiate level
- 2+ years of design industry experience
- Experience using Social Media in a professional setting
- Current in using the following (software used varies by course):
- WordPress for web developmen
- Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Animate
The standard compensation for most courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course, and $2,500 per 10-week graduate course. Undergraduate and graduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
Are Benefits Important to You?
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Option to save for Retirement
Professional Development opportunities
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.