Marriage is designed by God to be enjoyed and not endured. Faithful prayers for marriage is an integral part in creating a strong, lasting relationship with your spouse.
Ask many couples who have been married for a decade or more about what makes their marriage work; the happiest, healthiest couples will tell you prayer. They are not ashamed of saying prayer is at the root of their marriage. It provides the foundation for which they live out their love together. In many cases prayer is a habit passed down through generations of solid marriages.
Let’s lift it before God.
1. Ask God to help you cement the oneness marriage was designed to be.
Mark 10:7-8 NIV  ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,  and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
2. Command storms rising in your marriage inspired by the devil to cease
Matthew 18:18 NIV  “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
3. Ask God to show you areas where your character or disposition is creating storms in your marriage.
Proverbs 21:9 NIV  Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.
4. Bless your spouse from the depth of your heart.
1 Chronicles 16:43 NIV  Then all the people left, each for their own home, and David returned home to bless his family.
5. Ask God to bless your family
1 Samuel 25:6 NIV  Say to him: ‘Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!