I hope you are healthy and safe!”
My name is Nikhil Kumar and I represent US Tech Solutions. US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website www.ustechsolutionsinc.com.
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position. If you are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your updated resume along with current contact information or perhaps you can recommend someone who would be interested in this position
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Mountain View CA 94043 (remote till COVID)
Duration: 12+ Months
- As a Technical Writer you will partner with the Standards and Specifications teams, and the broader organization, to generate and update Standards, Specifications, and Process documentation driven by cross-functional development efforts and change control processes within the business.
- This will involve the creation and maintenance of technical and non-technical documentation and websites.
- These resources will directly support the ongoing operations of our Network Deployment and Operations teams.
- You will ensure the accuracy and timely updating of internal documentation, working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that all content meets the highest standards.
- Your use applied reasoning and strong analytical skills to be an advocate for creating improvements in messaging and documentation.
- You’re sensitive to the needs of both vendors and of the users of internal documentation and can predict how they may use your writing.
- When carrying out the responsibilities of the role, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams, listening to and drawing from their experiences, challenges, and successes.
- You will support a positive and open culture across the wider team and will be comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic national working environment, being comfortable both giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- You will set a high bar for quality and accuracy of your documentation and you will hold your communications and actions to the same standard.
- Generate reporting on standards-driven quality metrics.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Authoring and updating Architecture, Civil and Network Engineering, and Construction standards.
- Authoring and updating Business Processes and Workflow Diagrams Support of web portals and document control systems
- Driving cross-functional engagement with SMEs for review and approval of documentation
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in the telecommunication or utility industry.
- 2-4 years of experience in Technical Writing in civil or mechanical construction (ex. Tech writing on roadway or airplanes) or Telecomm.
- Less software documentation.
- Basic understanding of telecommunication design and construction processes.
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, to multi-task and to prioritize effectively while driving high impact, positive results.
- Experience developing technical standards and business processes (internal or external facing).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Certification or license in PMP or PM knowledge.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
US Tech Solutions Inc.
10 Exchange Place, 17th Floor, Suite#1710, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Tel: (201) 467-8256 || Fax: (201) 524 9601
Email ID: Nkumar@ustechsolutionsinc.com
New Jersey l New York l California l Massachusetts l North Carolina l Georgia l District of Columbia
Minnesota l Missouri l Texas l Arizona l Washington l Michigan l Pennsylvania l Colorado l Illinois
International Locations: UK l Canada I India I Singapore
*It is my intention to provide you the best possible service. If you would like to offer feedback on your experience, please contact my manager: Ankit at email@example.com.