You might get lucky one of these days as a non-Illuminati bank is sending out $86,400 randomly to lucky people around the world on daily basis. In fact, I believe you’re lucky to be alive and reading this article right now.
If this non-discriminatory message found you, your bank account may have been credited as a result.
Ready to check your account balance? Wait a moment.
I’d like to tell you about the history of this secret bank to ease off the suspicion of any evil or scam.
Do you know that a legendary football coach named Paul “Bear” Bryant died in 1982? One funny, weird and unbelievable thing that happened subsequently was that they found a wallet in his pocket.
Inside the wallet, there he had no cash but only a small paper–something we can call a will or testament. It reads: The Magic Bank Account.
Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest: Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 in your private account for your personal use.
However, this prize has rules. The set of rules are as follow:
1. Everything that you don’t spend each day will be taken away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning, upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another $86,400 for the new day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say,“Game Over!” It can close the account and you will not receive a new one.
The question that followed is: “What would you personally do with your prize?”
Yeah, yeah, yeah! This got me wishing I’m playing the game right here, right now. I’m wondering about all the things I could do with that much money. But this is no joke. The dead guy was a zillionaire and was said to have owned a “secret bank”.
OK. What makes one eligible to play?
In truth, this isn’t a horseshit. It’s real. Read on if you’re in doubt because you’re already a confirmed *PRIZE* winner to have come this far. How?
The prize is *TIME*
1. Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
2. And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
3. What we haven’t used up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING.
So, WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR 86,400 seconds today?
Food for thought: I bet right now, you are beginning to appreciate that the air you breathe is much more valuable than any amount of money you can make in the world.
Life is too short for us to kill ourselves or maim others for the love of money.
What if we make solid decisions today, to use every second of our 86,400 to appreciate God, find happiness, express love to everyone, apologize to people we’ve hurt, fight for the oppressed, pray for global peace, and live like today is our last?
You may check your bank account now, and don’t forget, spend your valuable PRIZE wisely.