Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.In This Role, You Will
- To handle all inferior HSBC Premier (HP) accounts and zero-balance HP accounts follow up work
- To chase deposit from all Home Mortgage Loan (HML) customers with monthly average balance below the threshold for HML preferential interest rate
- To answer all incoming HP phone calls if Premier Relationship Officer (PRO) is occupied and to be responsible for all messages HP customer leave in PRO’s voice mail
- To make sure HP gift redemption mechanics works smoothly
- To proactively identify sales opportunities, cross-sell bank products and services most beneficial to customers, and individually complete sales process if all PROs are occupied
- To back up PRO who is on leave or during lunchtime
Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above(recognized by the state)
- With 1-2 years’ working experience, sales or customer service experience is preferred
- Good communication and selling skills
- Good understanding of Retail Banking and Wealth Management products and services
- Good spoken and written English
- Well organized
- With nice personality
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
Job Field: Retail / Branch Banking
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-Beijing-Beijing
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
Job Posting: 21-Jul-2017, 11:32:28