Angry Woman sent Husband out of bed at Night, wakes up to find him dead on the Sofa

A married woman refused to share bed with her husband after a quarrel, slept alone while he spent the night snoring on their sofa till death did them part.

Then she learnt the hard way — how not to sleep with unresolved marital issues.

She mourned her husband for a while, showed remorse for her ignorance, but has since moved on with her late husband’s brother.

Image shows Ashley Murrel and her late husband’s brother Chris, who is reportedly her new flame.

The young woman is now in love with Chris, reports confirm, and haters aren’t smiling at the lovebirds.

Mikey was a 36-year-old carpet cleaner who had a goal of raising more cash for their upcoming wedding on 3 July, so he worked extra hours to make it happen.

Unfortunately for the workaholic, he came back home looking scruffy, and the wife got mad at him. Her next line of action was to send him away from their love-bed.

Ashley Murrell, 33, later understood that her husband had just completed a 16-hour shift and was so exhausted that night, but that knowledge was gained the hard way. He was dead and gone when she found him the next morning.

A report from the medical examiner revealed that Mikey died from exhaustion. He ‘choked in his sleep’ although the actual cause was registered as ‘inconclusive.’

The mother-of-three worked as a beauty therapist.

Ashley, a native of Wellington, Somerset, felt bad when she found out that her man was working hard so he could foot the bills for their upcoming wedding anniversary in Prague.

In her explanations about how Mikey died, the young woman said she noticed something was wrong with him immediately she got out of bed and saw him lying in the same position.

She described him as looking ‘grey and discolored.’ Then she touched his body and discovered he was cold.

Image shows Mikey and his twins.

“I jumped back and ran out the room,” Ashley said. I started screaming ‘your dad’s dead’ to my 14-year-old and ran into the street screaming ‘Mikey’s dead’

“I blacked out and had to be carried back into the house by neighbors.”

She continued, “It felt so surreal, I couldn’t process it. I didn’t feel like he was dead, I felt like he had left me.

“When the ambulance came and they confirmed he was dead I collapsed onto the floor and I was sick. Nothing made sense.”

Ashley admitted to feeling guilty for Mikey’s death, adding that she got so angry with herself for letting him sleep of the sofa that night.

“I still find it so hard to think that my last words to him were out of anger,” she added.

Worse still, the revelation that he was saving for their wedding anniversary drove her nuts.

“It was awful – heartbreaking doesn’t begin to cover it,” the bereaved mom said, adding that the painful loss has made a strong impact in her life.

The couple met sometime in 2007 and got married in 2010.

Mr. Mikey was very kind to adopt Ashley’s 14-year-old daughter Morgan. They’d later conceive and gave birth to their bundles of joy, Mikey Jr. and Lisa, who were born in 2013.

Life is too short to go to bed angry and not to spend every moment you can with your family,” the mother-of-twins advised.

Mr. Mikey was a hardworking gentleman before his death. He made efforts to stay healthy by exercising regularly, but suffered a set-back in 2014 after he was diagnosed of spinal arthritis. He had injured his back through weightlifting.

The health scare affected his work, and as Ashley rightly said, made her husband look like he was ‘running himself into the ground.’

She said Mr. Mikey was cheerful, friendly, caring, and someone who’d do anything to make others smile.

He was also described as a man who wished his kids could have all the good things that he never had in life.

“He [Mikey] absolutely loved his family. He worked so hard to provide for us,” she added.

“He would work 16-hour shifts, seven days a week just so he could save up enough to take us all to Disney every year. He was so worn out but he would do anything just to see us smile.

Image shows Mikey with his twins.

“But the hours he was working were just getting too much. He was so exhausted all the time and he was running himself into the ground and his health was going downhill fast.

“When he came home that night he was a mess, I have never seen him so exhausted. I couldn’t stand seeing him like that and I got angry. I was sick of it.

“I had a go at him and told him to sleep on the sofa which was stupid because I really just wanted him around more.”

Ashley said it has been hard trying to make the kids understand that their father is gone. They’ve been asking when he’s coming home.

“My little boy always asks if we can visit daddy in heaven – it’s really hard,” she added.