1) Stop telling people everything.
Most people do not care, and some secretly want you to fail.
2) Choose your friends wisely.
The fastest way to become better is to surround yourself with better people.
3) Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
Be grateful for the little things in your life to find inner peace.
4) Do your best and trust the process.
The harder you work, the luckier you will get.
5) Control yourself, not OTHERS.
Being able to control yourself is true power.
6) Learn to react less.
When you control your reactions, you can’t be manipulated.