When a man weds his wife, they become one and are permitted—by law and moral standards—to have sex. It’s as simple as that.
So, let’s look at some sexy facts.
Do you know that…
- About 56% of men have engaged in sexual relationships at work.
- More women talk dirty during sex than men, according to a popular men’s magazine.
- Sex is a natural antihistamine—a remedy for stuffy nose.
- American couples have rights to divorce their partners for lack of good doses of sex. 26 states in the U.S. accept impotence as grounds for divorce.
- More women require foreplay to have orgasms. Only 17% achieve ground-shaking orgasms during sex. So, more foreplay, more live orgasms.
- On the average, men achieve orgasm in 2.5 minutes whereas women need about 12 minutes to reach cloud nine.
- Men who enjoy good sex and keep an active sex life are most likely to live above 80 years old.
- Orgasms are a good cure for headaches due to the release of endorphins.
- 30% of women above 80 years old still enjoy sex with their partners.
- Male orgasm lasts few seconds whereas pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
- One-in-five Americans have been sexually involved with a co-worker.
- Sex is 10 times more effective than valium. It is the safest tranquilizer in the world.
- A kiss for one minute can burn 26 calories.
- Over 85% of men who die of heart attack during sex are found to have been cheating on their wives.
- A woman who often sucks her partner’s penis has fresher breath and more lively voice than those who don’t.
- Women who went to college are more likely to enjoy receiving and giving oral sex.
- Married people are more likely to masturbate than people living alone.
- The fear of having, seeing, or thinking about an erection is called ithyphallophobia.
- The word “clitoris” is Greek for “divine and goddess like.”
- Approximately 70% of people in the U.S. admit to fantasizing about group sex at some point in their life, and more than 50% of those people actually follow through.
The infographic below contains more.