The daughter of a former governor from Oyo state is making waves on the internet for the wrong reasons. The controversial lady who is said to be a Canadian-trained journalist, wants Flavour N’abania in her bed.
A report from Tori confirms that Kemi Olunloyo, a social media personality, has publicized her wish to have Flavour warm her bed.
Kemi, a daughter to Victor Omololu Olunloyo, posted this on Twitter.
According to the report from Tori, Kemi has since written another letter intended for Nigerian women.
Apart from the confessional statements she wrote, the ex-governor’s daughter gave out a list of ideas on how women can hook up with their objects of attraction.
#HNNSex MY Sexual DESIRE FOR @2niteflavour on December 6th 2016
Yesterday I taught a lesson in #DESIRE…Many of you noticed it. I especially wanted to send a message to my #HNNWomen.
Ladies, many of us are single, searching and just plain fed up. I have a billionaire right in front of me I can’t get rid of who I had to put on blast on Instagram to go away. I even disabled comments on that post. I reopened it now.
You don’t have to compromise. Get what you really want, not just cash.
Many of us are starved for sex. Take for example myself who you read about last month in the International Business Times. I’ve been celibate for 10 years and a childhood victim of FGM crazy about sex toys. Overnight my Facebook inbox with male prostitute DM’s when they know I can expose them easily. Nobody knows who’s fucking me I said in Ubi and Lillian’s post.
Nobody should. Some said I wanted to bite off Flavour’s dick yesterday. The fact is that many of you settle for less and don’t express your desire in the right direction. Begin doing that starting today.
Ladies I’m gonna be your love and sexpert in 2017. I’m here for my #HNNWomen.
Forget what society taught you that a man has to propose or come to you;
1. Scope out the ELIGIBLE right man. He cannot belong to someone else.
2. Introduce yourself and let him know you are interested.
3. Interact in person at public places. Restaurant, clubs, supermarkets. No hotels or each others place due to safety.
4. Command respect. I’m a feminista. Gender equality comes in and he will never think of hitting u. Be protected too. Gun or knife handy in your bag in case u have to defend yourself. Tell someone about him.
5. Be romantic. If u want him to suck your pussy, demand it or he’s going to hell. Nigerian men love blow jobs but say our pussy stinks cos they dont wanna reciprocate. The orgasm a woman gets from being licked even makes a man ejaculate deep on themselves. Sex is a good thing and stimulates the mind. 69 each other to the clouds.
6.GET YOUR MAN…then pls pls pls ladies, dont post excessive photos of him on Instagram then complain when the hard work you did ends up sliding in someone else’s DM.