Do you pay enough attention to content creation? We sincerely hope you say “yes.” In fact, content has become an indivisible part of every modern business.
Thus, 43% of B2B and 47% of B2C marketers plan to increase their content marketing budgets in 2023. Moreover, companies that blog are 13x more likely to get higher ROI.
That leads us to the conclusion that you need to create and improve content for your business. But not all content is equal. On top of that, there is no one solution for every industry. So, you need to understand what content will be the most effective for your company.
Today, we will share how to master top-performing content for your niche.
Top traffic sources for blogs in different niches
68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. That’s why the majority of companies invest in SEO.
Statistics prove that regardless of the niche, companies receive the most users from organic searches.
An unbeatable leader here is the Internet and Telecom niche which gets 86.31% of organic search traffic. Nevertheless, all other industries show that they become clients from SERPs too.
These statistics prove the absolute importance of SEO once again. When you develop a blog, you need to keep lots of things in mind.
- Technical part. If you only start a company’s website, you need to find hosting, buy a domain name, and an SSL certificate. If you run a site, ensure you create an easily accessible blog page under your domain name.
- Blog hosting platform. Most probably, you will build on the platform you already have. In this case, your blog’s main page is clear, with an up-to-date design, and user-friendly.
- Content. Of course, your content will heavily influence your performance on search engine result pages. Make sure your articles are easy-to-read, helpful, relevant, and unique.
- SEO. Without optimization, you will hardly achieve any results. That said, remember about technical, on-page & on-site, and off-site SEO.
- Promote your blog. Make sure as many people as possible hear about your blog. That said, engage in other ways of getting traffic. As you can see from the graphs, many companies receive direct and referral traffic.
SEO copywriting for more organic traffic
We’ve slightly mentioned that you always need to keep in mind SEO. That’s because SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than other channels.
We suggest using the best SEO writing practices to be on top of the organic results on Google or other search engines. To achieve strong results:
1. Optimize keywords.
2. Get creative with a title tag.
3. Mind meta descriptions.
4. Don’t forget about headers.
5. Concentrate on content quality.
6. Use visual content.
7. Employ internal links.
That’s how you can ensure your blog ranks higher than the competitor ones. Being the first one in your niche might be a challenging task. Yet, everything becomes not so difficult when you have a solid plan and know what actions to take.
You must log in to post a comment.