How to Bleach Your Skin at Home
Are you worried about spots, blemishes and dry skin? It’s a common feeling for most people—black or white. These skin troubles could be an outcome of exposure to environmental hazards though medical conditions, genetics, pregnancy, age, stress, and use of unsuitable chemical-based creams may be among the factors. Nonetheless, bleaching or whitening your skin through laser treatment or chemical-bleaching procedure can have harsh and adverse effects, and in most cases, leave a permanent damage on your skin.
The following are ways you can lighten your skin using natural remedies:
Lemon is acidic but rich in Vitamin C. Findings show that the antioxidant aids growth of new cells on your skin and, in turn, bleaches your skin naturally—without side effects. You will need a cotton ball and lemon juice.
- Peel and squeeze out the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the lemon juice on face. If your lemon is fresh, you can cut it into two and directly rub the juice on your face.
- Wait for about 60 minutes.
- Wash off the lemon with warm water and repeat the process daily.
Doing this will “most likely” enhance your skin beauty. Skin care experts, however, say your skin will gradually become sensitive to UV rays. Use of sunscreen for maximum protection about 15 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun.
Oatmeal masks are good for removing dead skin cells on your skin and this skin-lightening agent is a smart alternative to using natural bleach from lemons. To achieve success with this skin exfoliation procedure, you will need oatmeal powder (one teaspoon), turmeric (about one-quarter spoon) and few drops of lemon juice.
- Use a blender to grin the oats to powder form. Raw oats may be used if you don’t have access to a blender.
- Mix your oatmeal with turmeric and lemon juice. The quantity may be increased if you intend using it more than once.
- Rub the paste of your face.
- Allow it to dry. This will take about 15 minutes.
- Scrub and massage your face while washing off the paste with bare hands.
The process will remove dead skin cells from your skin and can be repeated for many weeks because it is oatmeal is less harsh than lemons as skin exfoliators.
The lactic acid in yogurts is good for soft, moisturized and glowing skins. Yogurts also have skin bleaching properties, especially when used with honey.
- Mix a teaspoon of yogurt with half the measurement from honey.
- Apply the thoroughly-mixed paste on your face and neck areas.
- Wait about 10 – 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
For a perfect-looking skin, repeat the process daily. You may also substitute yogurt with milk because both have the same properties.
- Orange and turmeric
- Mix 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice and about one-quarter of turmeric.
- Apply it on your face and neck before going to sleep.
- Wash it off the next morning and repeat as desired.
- Eat the fresh fruit because it contains natural ingredients capable of clearing impurities on your skin.
- Apply the inner part on your skin and neck.
- Allow it to dry for about 10 or 15 minutes and repeat daily as desired.
Cucumber provides moisture and skin-lightening ingredients for all skin types.
- Cut the cucumber and place the slices on your face or dark skin areas.
- Leave them for about 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Repeat twice daily for best results. You can also mix a teaspoon of lemon juice and cucumber juice for same results.
These natural remedies are very effective as skin bleachers but require your patience because it takes time for results to show. Your skin gives an on-the-spot assessment of your health condition so you should give it your best attention.