Drake will never forget the lesson learnt with $60,000 after he wished LeBron James a loss as Cleveland Cavaliers battled to victory over Golden State Warriors during Game 7 of the NBA Finals Sunday night.
After this experience, the rapper will never place his cards against a lion-hearted man like James, even if it looks impossible not to.
Image: Drake and French Montana having a ball.
The superstar NBA player was brought to tears after the game because he knew the odds were against him--Drake would admit, but hard work and confidence did it for Cleveland Cavaliers.
If only James knew that Khloe Kardashian's ex was behind him, it would have been an added inspiration.
Drake recently made the Forbes list of hip hop's richest rappers with a net worth reportedly around $60 million. Therefore, it'll be right to say 'money ain't a thing' for him. One good lesson learnt is, he'd better splash the cash on ladies and drinks next time--and never give a damn about who wins at NBA games.
Montana took to Snapchat to brag about his windfall saying, “Shout-out to my brother Drizzy Drake for that 60 bands, ’cuz you ain’t believe in LeBron.” The lady in the background (don't know she is) looks so excited and quite impressed with the win, for Montana not James.
The win for Montana and loss for Drake, however, doesn't mean there's hate between them. It's just a game between buddies.
But now it won’t be a surprise if stars consult French Montana for prophesies before games. Don’t you think he would make a good sports analyst outside music?
The two pals were pictured romping around the Dominican Republic together. Their outing is said to be strictly on business since they are collaborating on a song called “No Shopping”. It therefore seems both friends did have a good time to play like ballers do.
“Pre order mc4 @frenchmontana … “No Shopping” coming soon,” Drake wrote alongside a shot of his buddy in an all white outfit. Then there was a bevvy of pretty women at the background.
Image: Drake’s Instagram picture.
- sweet__vargasDamn drake how you gonna play me with them girls 🙄😂
- la.gio.t@thelifeofroland_ hoes in the back
- moniqueclairexo@decimals_ how could this not be a deliberate hoe shot
- sincerelyciello@matt_sparkz_dat_piffu see those yeezies
- scottie_alpha_maleLook at all the groupies in the back 😂😂 it gotta suck being famous u probably attract alot of Dark souls #BlessedorCursed
- matt_sparkz_dat_piff@sincerelycielloyeah French got all the new shit Kanye holding him down those might now even release
- reebysesing@kaythefemalerapper go yellow fela moo
- _cashrulesss_Drake look like a Dominican 😂
- _biggerstaffchase@jujugotdemstackslook at the bitches coming through the door
- nini_luvs_uThose girls in the back can go somewhere😂👌
- beautybabygirl80Give French His 60k!😂😁😜
- _amiasWhat happend to all the comments?
- mmitykMy girls in the back finna get that papa
- kristanicolexxoWhere’s midnight in Miami??
- davesingh1995@champagnepapi nice shirt budd
- ovoankush6 god
- skondorosiHe don’t tweet my album
French Montana, is an American rapper born in Morocco. He immigrated to the United States with his family when he was 13 years old. He is the founder of Coke Boys Music, and its predecessor Cocaine City Records.
Montana has been known for his frequent collaborations with producer Harry Fraud, and with rapper Max B before his conviction.
French made his mixtape debut in 2007, and released his debut studio album Excuse My French on May 21, 2013.
In 2003, he survived a gunshot to the head.