No doubts about Drake’s handsomeness. He has made it to the billboards with hit songs that never stops flowing. Whatever has been said about ghost script writers doesn’t change the fact that he is good as a rapper and he’s got the magic wand, especially with the ladies.
Some of his relationships with women has been an”off and on” thing. Some went on a bit longer while a few lasted a day. Check these women out if you still don’t think Drake’s the man!
- Tyra Banks: In his confession to Ellen DeGeneres in 2012, he admitted dating the America’s Next Model star but added that it was brief. Whatever that means. He said: “Jeez. I went on a date with her one time, just one date. We went to Disneyland in disguise, actually, which was fun. I don’t know if it was a date, it was a get-together. We’re close as well.”
- Zoe Kravitz: The relationship between the two was kept at a low profile. They were seen at Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour during which they flew around in Drake’s private jet.
- Tika Sumpter: She admitted having a fling with Drake while he was “working on music”. That was before the fame. “Super sweet and super nice” is her description of the man.
- Rashida Jones: In 2012 Drake shared countless hook-ups and secret dates with Rashida. The relationship was cut short due to his unwillingness to declare publicly that she’s the queen.
- Nicki Minaj: It has been a rumor over the years that both shared some sweet memories together.
- Serena Williams: There’s no doubt that he loves the tennis player so much. They’ve spent much time around each other in the recent past. He admitted that “it’s great to watch her play tennis”.
- Dollicia Bryan: The Video model’s reps admitted that she was attached to Drake in 2011. However, due to some unknown reasons, the relationship ended quickly.
- Maliah Michel: The girl appeared in Drake’s music video “Find Your Love”. It is believed that the relationship ended because Michel was a stripper and Drake couldn’t deal with that.
9. Rihanna: Yeah! Everyone knows. She was all over him at the Brits Award recently. Chris Brown hasn’t stopped hating him for relieving him of his duties.
You must log in to post a comment.