Building 2, called “Oriental Gate” in Suzhou.
Building 3, called “the Riding Boot” in Shanghai.
Building 4, looks like a “Bronze Coin” in Guangzhou.
5. A “Twisted Building” in Xiamen.
6. A hotel in Hebei.
7. A building in Jilin city.
8. A “tea-pot shaped” house in Jiangsu Province. It has 10 floors.
9. This 73.8-meter tall teapot-shaped building is a tea museum in Meitan county in China’s southwestern province of Guizhou.
10. The grand piano and- violin-shaped Urban Planning Exhibition Hall of Shannan New Area is pictured in Huainan city.
11. A giant metal ring was built in the city of Fushun, northeastern province of Liaoning.
12. A 66.8-meter bottle-shaped building belongs to the baijiu producer Wuliangye Group in Yibin.