Skip to content
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟖-𝟓𝟓, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬…
- Life doesn’t wait for you to be okay. Get up everyday and keep pushing through.
- Never force anyone to choose you. You’ll learn the art to spend time alone
- Master your emotions. A calm mind can handle any situation.
- To avoid disappointment, you need to take people for who they’re not for what you want them to be.
- Everyone will show you who they’re, just give them time
- You’re at peace with yourself when you mind your own business.
- Ensure you take good care of yourself, if anything happens to you, the world will move on.
- Nobody cares, work hard to get better everyday.
- If you don’t work to build your own dream, someone will hire you and give you a purpose.
- Free yourself from the society’s advice, most of them have no idea of what they’re doing.
- 30 years is too long to sit in an office being told what to do.
- You shouldn’t frequently take advice from people who’re not where you want to be in life.
- Life’s is 100% better when no one know anything about you
- You become 10x smarter when you quit the news and put politics out of your topics, unless it is your official occupation or it benefits you positively
- You need to be smart enough to create your opportunities, don’t wait for them to come to you.