Advertisements

Woman Says She Will Never Use Vibrators Again After Suffering Serious Injury.

Emma Willis, a 24-year-old student teacher from Wallasey, Merseyside, who suffered life-threatening injuries after having a vibrator stuck up in her bum, has revealed why she’ll never ever let herself be tempted. She literally went through hell until the object was removed at a hospital.

Emma Phillips who got a vibrator stuck in her anus

Image: Emma Willis

According to a report from Daily Star Online, the lucky woman is issuing lots of advice to others who are yet to suffer as she did.

The report said she was enjoying a steamy sex session with her 29-year-old partner Lee Miller when the tragedy occurred on Saturday.

Emma wanted more of the vibrator action after boyfriend Miller lost it inside her. At first, she thought it was a prank, believing the sex toy was hidden under the pillow so she searched but still couldn’t find it.

It wasn’t until she pressed down her stomach that Emma realized the object was right inside their, giving her a buzzing sensation.

Several attempts to take out the vibrator proved abortive so they thought of calling in emergency services. They taught it was easy at first but realized it wasn’t after spending hours on the job.

In her words: “He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but it was too far up.

“He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital.”

Emma Phillips who got a vibrator stuck in her anus

Image shows Emma Willis on her hospital bed.

Emma admits the most embarrassing part of her ordeal was having to call in emergency services.

 

The couple tried to trick the police by claiming both of them had been drinking all night and couldn’t drive. Disappointingly, the police knew she was lying after hearing the explanation.

“I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am,” said Emma.

“The call handler said ‘tell me exactly what the problem is’ so I had to tell him.”

The lovebirds were rushed to Wrexham Maelor Hospital in North Wales. Emma was taken in for observations and an x-ray showed her vibrator was still buzzing right inside her stomach. The object was very far to be removed while she was conscious. So the doctors induced her.

.Emma Phillips who got a vibrator stuck in her anus

Emma said: “I think at that point it started getting quite serious. At first we were jokey about it.

“But we realized it wasn’t much of a joke when there was talk of going through my stomach.”

According to the report, Emma panicked after she was told by doctors that there was a chance of cutting her stomach open, if the vibrator can’t be taken out from her anus. She would need about 6 months to heal if that happens, doctors said.

In her words: “Before that I thought it was just a little operation to get it out, I still wasn’t taking it seriously.

“When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.”

Luckily for Emma and Miller, the sex toy valued at £28 was removed manually by doctors.

Emma Phillips, who got a vibrator stuck up her anus that needed medical attention

What would she do with the sex toy? Emma said she rejected the vibrator after docs offered it to her as a memento.

Emma advised people to seek medical help if they ever get into such troubles which can lead to death. She said: “We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment but we knew we needed help.

“You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help.

“I would hate that to happen to someone. There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal.”

Advertisements
About meziesblog.com (4108 Articles)
I'm a China-based teacher, blogger and freelance writer readily available for hire.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: