Will Mike Tyson fight again for $200m?

Boxing is about money, power and fame.

It’s been 15 years since Mike Tyson publicly stepped in the ring but the 53-year-old is now being offered more than $1 million for each year he’s been away to fight just one more time.

MMA Fighting reports that Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship made the offer worth  $20 million for a single fight earlier in May.

Tyson didn’t go for it. So, the company says it will this week sweeten the pot with things like charitable donations.

“He did say no immediately. But I think there’s room there,” says BKFC President David Feldman, and People offers up evidence he may be correct.

It points to a May 11 Instagram video Tyson posted of some pretty fierce training. He also spoke earlier this month about those workouts saying, “I’ve been trying to get in the ring. … I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three- or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff.”

As for who BKFC would pair Tyson with should he say yes, Feldman suggests “a Wanderlei Silva, someone of that nature. No matter how old Silva gets, he’s dangerous, and I think that would be an intriguing matchup.”