Prince Died Of Opioid Overdose, Toxicology Report Confirms.

Prince reportedly died from an opioid overdose which he "self administered". A press release from the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota said that the singer died from an accidental fentanyl overdose taken without a doctor's prescription. Fentanyl is a powerful opiate, affecting the central nervous system. The drug is 30 to 50 times more powerful … Continue reading Prince Died Of Opioid Overdose, Toxicology Report Confirms.