20-year-old British Girl Poisoned By A Bartender.

A pretty young Brit lost her sight and suffered kidney failure after drinking a cup of cocktail at a bar. She was served the drink by a male bartender who the police believe, must have spiked her drink. Image shows Hannah Powell, the 20-year-old Brit who suffered cocktail poisoning in Greece. Hannah Powell slept for … Continue reading 20-year-old British Girl Poisoned By A Bartender.

Weird Woman Filmed Sex With Dog and Leaked The Video.

Her name is Hannah Marie Haynes and she is alleged to have engaged in a series of weird sex acts with the Dachshund - a family pet. She recorded the video and sent it to a friend who then reported her to the police. She hasĀ been charged with buggery. According to police reports, Hannah, 22, … Continue reading Weird Woman Filmed Sex With Dog and Leaked The Video.