Forbes is out with its annual list of the wealthiest celebrities in the US, and the top four are billionaires.
Image: George Lucas
The two people tied for the No. 5 spot with net worth valued at $900 million each. They are young, popular and self-made stars: Kylie Jenner, who is on track to becoming the world’s youngest self-made billionaire, and Jay-Z’, whose net worth leaped to $900 million from $90 million in 2017, making him the biggest gainer on this year’s list.
The top six and their net worth:
- George Lucas, $5.4 billion
- Steven Spielberg, $3.7 billion
- Oprah Winfrey, $2.8 billion
- Michael Jordan, $1.7 billion
- (tie) Kylie Jenner, $900 million
- (tie) Jay-Z, $900 million