The shirtless man (names withheld) never thought it would be an impossible thing to stick his small head in and out of the machine. But he soon realized it was a mistake of the century, though he still can’t understand the physics behind his folly.
“Mr Fix It” finally had to be fixed by firefighters.
His family was forced to call emergency services when it dawned on them that their breadwinner was caged and dying in the washing machine. It took around 40 minutes for the firefighters who quickly arrived the scene, to successfully get him out.
After the rescue operation, “Mr Fix It” said: “I managed to stick my head into the machine very easily, so I don’t understand why I got stuck on the way out.”
Luckily for him, he was taken to a hospital for doctor’s examination but went home with a clean bill of health. Now he knows that not everything that goes in, comes out as he had thought.