Skip to content
- Respect the buyer.
- Greet the buyer before you sit.
- Don’t be boring. Tell a lot of stories, but don’t talk more than the buyer.
- Always help the buyer to carry beers from the counter.
- Dance to any music the buyer likes.
- Buyer’s jokes are always funny. So, laugh hysterically.
- When the buyer fights, you must join him to fight.
- When you come across two girls, the beautiful one belongs to the buyer.
- Don’t attempt to drink any beer more expensive than the buyer’s beer.
- Don’t try to drink more than the buyer.
- Help the buyer to crosscheck the bill. If it is overblown, make sure you shout at the waiter very well.
- If the buyer complains about the peppersoup, make sure you complain louder, so that pepper doesn’t choke the buyer.
If not, no more beer for you this Christmas!