You know that in the SEO world, pride of place goes to content quality.
Yet, nowadays, only a well-composed text is not enough. You also have to stay in line with the latest SEO trends.
As such, we’d like to share seven tips to succeed in SEO writing in 2021.
1. Optimize keywords. The main advice is to target 80% evergreen keywords and 20% trending keywords.
2. Get creative with a title tag. Compose a title tag that engages users and sends the right signals to search engines.
3. Mind meta description. Meta descriptions’ presence results in 5.8% more clicks. Keep them 120-130 characters.
4. Don’t forget about headers. Use headers to highlight the article’s subtopics + include keywords when creating them.
5. Use visual content. Statistically, articles with visual content get more shares. Plus, it enriches UX.
6. Employ internal links. Internal links tell Google about the relevance of inner pages, so it’s vital for SEO.
7. Concentrate on content quality. Ensure your article is well-structured. Don’t make paragraphs too long. Remember about text editing.
When combined, these elements will take your writing to the next level.
But what if you don’t have enough time to produce enough content that aligns with these requirements? Then contact Irobiko Chimezie Kingsley via +234(0)7056984840 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open to sponsored articles, link purchase or content writing. We also write thesis, dissertations, admission-winning research proposals, professional CV, biographies etc. Some of our publications are available here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=irobiko&ref=nb_sb_noss